Prep Time: 5 mins
Cook Time: 10 mins
- 1 c. heavy cream
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 2 Tbsp. powdered (confectioners’) sugar
- Combine all ingredients in a large metal bowl.
- Use a hand whisk or a mixer with whisk attachment to whip ingredients until stiff peaks start to form.
- If you are using a hand whisk, whisk for about 5 minutes.
- If you are using a mixer, start on low for 1 minute until mixture thickens, then increase speed to medium-high for 90 seconds or until stiff peaks start to form.
- Add your homemade whipped cream to the top of your Carnegie Deli Cheesecake!
- Chill the bowl and whisk in freezer for about 10 minutes before preparing.
- A bigger bowl helps prevent splashing.