- (2) 1.5 lbs. of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Pastrami
- (2) 1.5 lbs. of pre-sliced Carnegie Deli Corned Beef
- (1) 12-ounce bottle of Carnegie Deli Dusseldorf Mustard
Store our fully cooked pre-sliced meats in the freezer. To thaw, place in refrigerator overnight. Once package is opened, store leftovers in an airtight container, keep refrigerated and serve within 3 days.
STOVE-TOP HEATING: Recommended
1. Bring a medium/large pot of water to 160–170° F. Avoid water temperatures above 170° F to ensure maximum tenderness.
2. Place thawed package into the pot for 10 minutes. *
3. Carefully remove package and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
CAUTION: Beware of escaping steam when opening the package.
1. Place thawed package flat side down on a microwaveable plate.
2. Make a small 1” cut on each side of the package.
3. Cook on medium high heat for 3–4 minutes. *
4. Remove package and let rest for 5 minutes.
5. Snap a few photos before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli
Delicious & thoughtful! WOW your customers, employees, family, and friends when they receive a taste of New York! Gifting was never made this easy with Carnegie Concierge.