PASTRAMI AND CORNED BEEF STORAGE: Store our fully cooked pre-sliced meats in the freezer. To thaw, place in refrigerator overnight. Once package is opened, store leftovers in an airtight container, keep refrigerated and serve within 3 days.
STOVE-TOP HEATING: Recommended
- Bring a medium/large pot of water to 160–170° F. Avoid water temperatures above 170° F to ensure maximum tenderness.
- Place thawed package into the pot for 10 minutes. *
- Carefully remove package and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
CAUTION: Beware of escaping steam when opening the package.
- Place thawed package flat side down on a microwaveable plate.
- Make a small 1” cut on each side of the package.
- Cook on medium high heat for 6–7 minutes. *
- Remove package and let rest for 10-12 minutes.
- Snap a few photos before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli