Fun for Halloween, Hot Dog Mummies
Halloween shouldn't be all about the candy. Our simple and spooky hot dog mummies make the perfect Fall dinner or Halloween party appetizer.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 12 mins
- Servings: 25
- 25 Carnegie Deli All-Beef Frankfurters
- 12 oz. bottle of Carnegie Deli Dusseldorf Mustard
- 25 sets of candy eyes
- 2 packages of crescent roll dough
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Open crescent roll packages and unroll dough. Seal up the seams to create one large piece.
- Take a pizza dough cutter or knife and cut dough into ¼ inch strips to create the mummy’s bandages.
- This is where the kids can help! Wrap the pieces of dough around each hot dog creating the mummy’s bandages. Don’t cover the hot dog completely, be sure to leave some openings!
- Place the Mummy Dogs on a greased baking sheet with some space around each one.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until dough is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow dogs to cool before placing candy eyes on each mummy.
- Plate with a side of Carnegie Deli Dusseldorf Mustard for a spooky and delicious treat.