PASTRAMI AND CORNED BEEF
Store our fully cooked pre-sliced meats in the freezer. To thaw, place in refrigerator overnight. Once package is opened, store leftovers in an airtight container, keep refrigerated and serve within 3 days.
STOVE-TOP HEATING: Recommended
- Bring a medium/large pot of water to 160–170° F. Avoid water temperatures above 170° F to ensure maximum tenderness.
- Place thawed package into the pot for 10 minutes. *
- Carefully remove package and let rest for 3-4 minutes.
CAUTION: Beware of escaping steam when opening the package.
- Place thawed package flat side down on a microwaveable plate.
- Make a small 1” cut on each side of the package.
- Cook on medium high heat for 3–4 minutes. *
- Remove package and let rest for 5 minutes.
- Snap a few photos before and after to share with your famous friends #withlovecarnegiedeli
- Cakes can be stored in original packaging in the freezer for up to 6 months.
- Cakes can be stored in the fridge out of the protective package for up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- Want to save some for later? You can portion your cake by packing it in an airtight container in the freezer for up to 6 months.
THAW & SERVE: Cheesecake is best served at room temperature.
- To thaw, remove from plastic wrap and defrost in the refrigerator overnight.
- Make slicing easier by running your knife under very hot water before using. Wipe the warm blade with a towel and immediately slice the cake. This will help prevent the knife from sticking. After every cut, repeat as needed and wipe off the knife for a more pristine slice.